Be the first to trade Solana Options.
From today, traders can now buy and sell newly listed SOL options on the first SOL order book in the market, right here on PowerTrade.
Solana is one of many upcoming altcoin offerings we’re bringing to PowerTrade in the weeks ahead. We’ll soon list DOGE, XRP, BNB, and more based on global liquidity and volume to bring you the market's most comprehensive altcoin option range.
Why Trade SOL Options on PowerTrade
Power up your SOL trading with a host of benefits on PowerTrade:
- European Options: Linear European style SOL options with USDC premium and USDC cash settlement
- Strategies: Trade SOL strategies with up to 10 leg options structures in USD settled terms.
- Exit Liquidity: Order Book Liquidity for end-of-the-month expiration
- Fractional Contracts: Start trading SOL contracts with as little as $1.
- Multi-Collateral: With multi-collateral support, there’s no need to have SOL in your account to trade. Use any spot-listed pair to fund your account.
- Portfolio Margin: Leverage our SPAN portfolio margin system for significant margin offset and control over your SOL positions.
- Request-For-Quote (RFQ): Execute block trades via our Request-for-quote (RFQ) interface, designed for single-leg and multi-leg trades—no minimum block size.
What is Solana?
Solana is a high-performance blockchain platform known for its fast transaction speeds and low fees. Solana's native cryptocurrency, SOL, is utilized within the network for transaction fees and staking.
Stay Tuned for More
The listing of SOL options of our ongoing commitment to deliver the best portfolio diversification and risk management opportunities in the market.
As we expand our altcoin options offerings, more trading opportunities are on the horizon: more pairs, more liquidity, more options.
Solana is just the beginning.
Be the First to Know
Trade SOL Options on PowerTrade now
PowerTrade users can find SOL options on their dashboard: Trade Now.
Not a PowerTrader yet? Sign up for an account and start trading SOL options for as little as $1.